Trouble using rotary tools on hard-to-reach areas?
Let this FlexiDrive Extended Rotary Shaft solve your dilemma...
Ensure minute precision on tiny detailed carving and polishing!
Ultra-Flexible Shaft Extension
Effortlessly extends ANY rotary tool...
Allows trouble-free working on hard-to-reach areas!
All-Direction & All-Angle Reach
Suitable for fine carving, engraving, polishing, sanding, etc.
Easy Pen-Like Total Control
- 1m Lightweight Threaded Shaft Design
- Durable Non-Slip PVC Handle
Hassle-free and comfortable to use for long working hours!
Compatible with most rotary tools...
Easily attaches to your Dremels!
NOTE: It comes with a 3.2 core.
Achieve minute precision in miniature carving...
This FlexiDrive Extended Rotary Shaft is ALL you need. Add it to your toolkit NOW!!!
HOW TO USE
1. Unscrew and remove the head of the rotary tool.
2. Unscrew the accessory nut, too.
3. Insert FlexiDrive Extended Rotary Shaft into the rotary tool and tighten the collet.
4. Install the soft shaft silver interface nut onto the rotary tool and tighten it.
5. Insert the wrench into the soft shaft, lock the hole and loosen the chuck nut.
6. Install the fitting and tighten the collet.
Weight: About 0.2kg
Size: Approx. 1m (shaft length) / 110mm x 20mm (handle)
Main Material/s: PVC & Stainless Steel
Chuck Clamping Range: 0.3mm to 3.2mm
Package Inclusion/s: 1 pc. FlexiDrive Extended Rotary Shaft
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!