For watch lovers, a fresh scratch on an otherwise flawless glass is a devastating sight. The feeling can be even worse on a brand-new watch.
The InstaSHINE Watch Glass Polishing Kit!
This set effectively polishes watch glass scratches to BRAND NEW again!
DIY Instant Shine
This practical DIY polishing watch glass kit will give your scratched glass watch an instant crystal clear shine.
Simply mix cerium oxide powder with water, apply the mixture to the scratched area, use the fine polishing disc, and polish. You will absolutely love the end result.
Fine Rotary Accessories
It comes with different rotary accessories for various needs. Use fine pads for minor scratches and grits for deeper ones.
The polishing kit is designed to be safe and gentle to use on your watches to make sure it leaves no damage while restoring your watches to factory-finish again!
This kit can not only be used to watch glasses alone. It can also be used on any type of glasses including windows, mirrors, car headlights, and more!
It may require long hours of polishing work for major scratches but it certainly removes stubborn scratches into a sparkling shine finish again!
Money & Time-Saving
This kit saves you from hassles of visiting a repair shop. You can now do it in the comfort of your home.
It also saves you from spending money on a repair you can do by yourself. Simply follow instructions and you’re good to go.
Instantly restore dull watch even at home with this InstaSHINE Watch Glass Polishing Kit! Order yours TODAY!
Directions for use:
- Clean the area you're going to work on thoroughly. Be sure there is no dirt or grime on the glass.
- Have two small plastic tubs ready, quart or pint-sized containers work well. Fill one halfway with water.
- Place your polishing wheel into the water; let it become thoroughly damp, but not dripping wet.
- Put some of the ceric dioxides into the empty tub, and add enough water to create a slurry (a thin, paste-like mixture).
- Attach the dampened polishing wheel to your electric drill and dip it into the slurry.
- Place the polishing wheel on your work area, keep the wheel moving in an up and down and circular motion.
Notice: Be sure that the slurry does not dry up, as this could cause your glass to overheat and crack. If your slurry is becoming dry, you can spritz it with a spray bottle full of water.
Material: Cedric Oxide (powder)
Backing Pad - 50mm
Rayon Felt Polishing Pad - 50mm
Wool Felt Polishing Wheel - small (43 x 12mm) / large (47 x 12mm)
Conical Polishing Wheel – 42 x 12mm
Package Inclusion/s: Get 1 set of InstaSHINE Watch Glass Polishing Kit which includes…
- 1 x 20 grams Cerium Oxide Powder
- 1 x Backing Pad
- 2 x Rayon Felt Polishing Pad
- 3 x Wool Felt Polishing Wheel
- 12 x Sanding Paper Grits
- 1 x Masking tape
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!